Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 13, 2009

Genius and Laughter

"Anytime we spend time in the Word of God, and search for Him with a Sincere heart, God will reveal Himself and it will effect every aspect of our life."
- The Child

Yesterday the Child and I were talking as we worked and she said the above statement. It stopped me in my tracks and I told her she had to say it again because I wanted to write it down. She wrote it down for me, handed it to me, and we went back to work. Here is our brief conversation before I laughed so hard I cried:

Me: That is really deep. I'm going to have to think about that.

Child: Every once in a while I come up with genius.

Brief pause

Child: Did I tell you I put two contacts in one eye?

Genius and laughter all from the Child in my life. What a wonderful gift I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment