Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 17, 2016

QUIET TIME and then

Wednesday, March 16
I have reached the time in my life when most of my mornings can actually include a time that is quiet. I can hear the the breathing of our dog, Lucky.  I can hear a bus pass my house.  I can hear the soft noise my computer makes.  I can hear quiet.

I am thankful for this time of quiet when I can spend time praying, reading a devotion, reading my Bible, thinking.

Just thinking.

And in this time of thinking I've decided that to define LIFE in the TERM PAPER, P.E.A.R.L., I can not begin at the end and work backwards.  I must begin at the beginning.  I will enter into a time where I will mirror P.E.A.R.L. with . . . . .

Life's Response to Actively Engaging with Purpose.  Look a little closer.  Do you see it?  It's backwards P.E.A.R.L.  My Life's Response will be to Actively Engage with Purpose.  My Purpose will be to complete this TERM PAPER.  So. . . . .

I will walk through defining purposely.  I will walk at this point so that my energy and enthusiasm can build.

Defining the first major word, purposely, will direct me on to the path of the second word, engaging.
Engaging will definitely send me on my way to defining actively.  And at this point I will make myself not move to quickly as I define responding.   Because I do believe at this point I will be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Then I will run, not walk, to define life.

Thursday, March 1
I just reread my post from Tuesday, March 15th.  I defined LIFE at the end of that post as:

     The living response to everything around me.

Then yesterday I wrote the above post and didn't publish it because I wanted to read it again.  In that post I changed my plan.  Not a bad idea.  BUT. . . . .

I have discovered that I keep going back to the definition from Tuesday in all of my thoughts.  I going to stick with that right now.

    LIFE is the living response to everything around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment