Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 27, 2012

FALL IS IN THE AIR

I went to Columbia today to spend the day with my younger sister, Lorie.  .  We talked briefly and emailed a couple of times over the weekend and decided that we would make fall wreaths for our homes. So this morning we met at Michael's on Two Notch Road and picked out all of our materials. 

When we arrived at Lorie's we set up on her breakfast table and got to work.  We painted out frames and our letters.

Next we made a quick lunch and went to eat lunch with our sister, Cynthia.  Here we are!!


Then Lorie and I headed back to her house to wrap the frames with leaf garlands.



Almost done.





Here's Lorie's on her front door.





And the one we made for Cynthia!  It was a surprise for her!!




Here is the one I made. . .



And now it is on my front door!!


We are ready for fall!  And I am ready for some CLEMSON FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! It looks great. Thanks for coming and for the good time. Mine needs a little of adjusting and I will get to that tomorrow. Be on the lookout for a wreath for Christmas. It will be here before we know it.
    Love you.
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete