Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love Saturday's!!

I love Saturday's. I really love this Saturday because it is Valentine's Day.

Jeb beat me saying, "Happy Valentine's Day" this year. I was walking over to give him a good morning kiss and he smiled and said it very fast. It sounded like "happyvalentinesday"! He made me a card and I took a picture of it. (if I can figure out how to post pictures I will post it)

I cooked breakfast for us and we just hung out for awhile.

What a wonderful sweet man of my life. We will go out to eat this evening.

DATE NIGHT!!!!

I just love Saturday's especially when it's Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I have loved this Sat. too. My valentine gave me gifts all week long. Really nice gifts. You know, gift giving is my love language. I am so glad you and Jeb had a good day too. Love is fun.
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete