Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Counting my BLESSINGS

My friend, Roxie, asked me several weeks ago to join her in a using a devotional book. She asked me to be her accountability partner. I accidentally picked up the wrong book. She is using Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be and I am using Becoming the Woman I Want To Be. They are both by author Donna Partow. Today in the section "Action to take" I read, "Count your blessings. List five things you can be grateful for and choose to focus on them today. Then go a step further and remind your family and friends how blessed they are too". My list: 1. HOT shower - It was my very first OUT LOUD thank you to God this morning. I had not read my devotion yet. It just happened to be my first OUT LOUD thank you to God. A local church group has adopted a battalion in Afghanistan. The men and women only shower once a month. Makes me cry. Makes me thankful. 2. Friends 3. Love of my husband 4. Choose what I eat 5. Laughter That's my list, what's yours? And how do you begin a new paragraph? Can you tell I don't blog very often. I want paragraphs!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I am thankful for a "good" pain day. SO THANKFUL! 2. For my husband. He is so good to me. 3. For my glasses. I can't see without them! 4. For my sister, Cynthia, she has helped us so much while Kynn has been down and out from his surgery 5. For my sister, Beckie, for bringing this exercise to our attention. It is good to give thanks to the Lord!

    When Jesus returns on the clouds, may he find words of thanks and songs of praise on our lips.

    I think you just space between paragraphs......but I must say, what do I know. LOL

    ReplyDelete