Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 14, 2016

ONE HOUR

March 14, 2016

Outline
1.  Define LIFE without researching, just off the top of my head
2.  Return to definitions of LIFE on previous post
     review and find what I want to use
3.  Summarize LIFE using the first two steps
4.  Take a nap

I am not working today.  I am so relaxed and just plain happy.  I've cleaned my house, seen my doctor for a checkup, washed linens and clothes, prepared lunch for my husband, played a game on my phone, and now I'm beginning to write my "term paper".

"Term Paper"!!!  

Do people even call assignments "term papers" anymore?  To accomplish the goal of completing P.E.A.R.L. I've decided to call it a "term paper" and just work on it until it is finished.  And that's where the title of this post - ONE HOUR - originated.  I will write for ONE HOUR and then stop for the day.  I will write for ONE HOUR every day until it is completed in at least the rough draft form.  I do believe I can write for ONE HOUR.  Now there are many things in my LIFE that I can't do for ONE HOUR.  And now I have officially gone off on a tangent.  So enough of that.  Back to the outline written above.

Life to me will be defined totally from my perception of the right now.
     I plan on using inductive questions using the who, what, when, where, why, and how.
          I will use those questions out of the above order as I define my life.

Beckie's life is an ever-changing existence.
     It is fluid within the limits placed on me by family, work, friends, and my own choices.    
          It is fluid even when I think it may be stagnant.

(ONE HOUR is up! This is not as easy as I thought it would be.)

For me life is defined by my past, my present, and my future.

I am a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a friend, a wife, a mother, an aunt, a CTRS, a Bible teacher, a writer, a swimmer, a walker, a driver, a reader, a case manager, a committee member.  That's all I can think of at the moment.

I said it above.  This is not as easy as I thought it would be.  Defining LIFE without a dictionary in front of me.  The dictionary would take all of the struggle away.  It would give me the answer.  And as I sit here contemplating this definition I find myself thinking of my friends that are so quick to come up with answers to hard questions.  Wonder how they would define LIFE.

I've spent the past hour and a half thinking and writing, I've folded another load of laundry, I've answered a text, I've deleted/erased a whole page of rambling, I've been living life.

I did not complete the above outline.  But that is not a bad thing.  I did begin (again) and I will continue.

For me at this moment in time LIFE is the living response to everything around me.

I 'll pick up here tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment