Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2014

PRAYING FOR MY CHILDREN




I pray for my children every day.  During this season of their lives I want them to be working full time jobs with benefits.  But when I pray that first, I am convicted by the Holy Spirit.  I hear the question - Is that really the first desire of your heart for them?  And I must admit it runs a very close second to my very first desire.  My first desire is that they would love God and seek him above all else.  

So to help me keep my desires and my wants in the right place I have been using the small version of this book:


I am thankful Stormie Omartian has chosen to write prayers that can help me when I just want my way to happen with my children.

I love you Tripp Potterfield.
 
 
I love you Jackson Potterfield
 
I love you Liz Yates - my future daughter-in-law


No comments:

Post a Comment